About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gardening scene in a lantern - update

A while back I posted a gardening scene in a lantern in my Etsy shop. I have been waiting for an order of LED lights and finally received them today. Now I am including a light in with that lantern so the buyer can light up that scene! I love how the light adds to the realism and the general adorableness (is that a word?) to everything!


In other news, I have received my swap from Monika and can't wait to see what scene she makes from all the swap participants! After she posts her pic, I will post mine (I would hate to spoil the surprise for the other participants if they read this blog!). All I can say is that I have a little container full of CUTE things sitting on my work desk right now!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails