About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Amazing metalwork tutorial

Via the Greenleaf forum (if you haven't been there yet, you should check it out!), I was introduced to this great Japanese blog that shows how to do some very adorable miniature metalwork. I love that they include pictures to show how it was done for those who (like me) cannot read Japanese. It looks like you need a thin sheet of metal, shears, at least two handles for miniature drills for twisting the metal, needlenose pliers, adhesive or solder, and spray paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails