Pam is all dressed up! Not terrible for my first go at dressing a doll (if I say so myself!). And those of you who commented on my last post, thank you! As you mentioned, fabric glue is LOVELY when making dolls' clothes in this scale. I did use the sewing machine on Pam's skirt, but fabric glue took care of the more fiddly sleeves and bodice. I used Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac. I love this stuff as it quickly dries so there is not much waiting between steps of a project.
Also to answer a question from Iris March, the doll was made from a Teresa Glisson mold and painted by Jan Hughes (who sold me the doll). Her eBay page is here in case any of you are interested. (Her shipping was SUPER fast!)
If you noticed, I put Pam's hair up. I like it better that way. She looks quite elegant (and ready to meet her new neighbors!)
I will be doing a photo shoot soon of Pam in the Glencroft, historical society, and herb shop soon. Stay tuned!