About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Link round-up

I have found some pretty amazing (mini-related) things on the internet lately that I would like to share with you:

1) The Fairy Treehouse by Sunflowerhouse - I definitely don't have $75K to drop on this, but it is unique and you can tell so much work went into it! Great eye candy! There's also smaller pieces of furniture in their shop too.

2) Bonsai Tree Houses by Takanori Aiba - These are just...amazing.

3) Rockland County Miniatures Exhibit - This looks so cool. I live two hours north of it, and who knows, we might drop down there this weekend. I have a chest cold right now, so we'll see how that pans out. If we do visit, I'll take pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails