About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

How to finish the historical society...

No, I haven't even begun building the historical society just yet, but I have been thinking about how to finish the exterior. Since I picked up the little Canterbury kit, I have been drawn to stone. I think it this would suit this particular house the best. And since I am basing it in a small Pennsylvania town, I took some pictures of some lovely houses here in southeastern PA for some ideas. I will share them with you, in case you need some inspiration! :)









PS: We have 38 likes on Linda's Minis facebook page! 12 more, and I will have a Facebook giveaway!!! Like the page to be included!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails