About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cute mini find

Yesterday, my fiancé and I drove around the area. We stopped at 10 Thousand Villages, which is a shop that sells fair trade goods from all over the world. They have a lot of locations and are worth checking out! They have great fair trade coffee and chocolates, too!

Anyway, while there, I found a little woven pouch with six tiny dolls inside. They are perfect for mini scale stuff. Here's the pouch:

Here are two of the dolls on the bedroom mantle in the Glencroft:

And the rest in the herb shop:


They are really cute and perfect for both scenes!

And while I was in the herb shop, I pulled out the little chest I had in the center of the shop and put it in the historical society. It fits nicely in there, I think:
Now I just need to add some items on top of it. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hola linda, esas muñecas son perfectas!
    :)
    Un abrazo
    GRACIAS por no tener la palabra de verificación

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dolls. I believe they are called worry dolls at least they are like the set of worry dolls that I have. Great idea for them :)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful ideal with the dolls. I'm so bad at checking my bloggers. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que precioso muñecos.
    Queda genial ese mueble.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails