About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Featured Friday: Upcycled Lantern settings!

New Linda's Minis item! It's a gardening scene (1/12th scale!) in an upcycled metal and glass lantern. :-)


You can hang it or set it on a table or mantel for display! More information and pics can be found @ Etsy here.

Stay tuned for another post later this evening about some goodies I received in the mail today!

2 comments:

  1. A nice little scene. I like the hat.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linda, I love it! Nice idea and wonderful work.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails