About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Mention Monday

The winds are picking up here in upstate NY and my work closed early today. We are staying safe inside and thankfully still have power! We have plenty of candles and flashlights should it go out, though!

Anyway, I am debating on what to do with this windfall of extra time and so I am considering some mini projects. I have lots of kits I'd like to make up and maybe even get some new holiday minis started. Who knows?

In the meantime, it is Monday and a long, long time ago, I decided that meant that I would mention some fellow bloggers out there that you might be interested in! Of course, it's been months since I had a Mention Monday post, but here goes...

1) Jazzi Minis is doing her Monday Link Party (as she does every week) over at her blog. You can include a link to your own blog and Etsy shop and check out what others have posted. I have found it's a great way to promote my shop as I have seen several shop views come directly from her Link Party! Thanks, Jazzi!

2) Illyria is having a giveaway of some amazing books she created that are perfect for Halloween or a spooky scene any time of the year!

3) My Miniature Menagerie just finished an amazing dollhouse, 120 Copper Court, with so much realistic detail, you just need to see it for yourself! To celebrate, she is doing a scavenger hunt-style giveaway! I loved the extra challenge in this giveaway since you get to look through her blog posts about building and decorating this beautiful house! So much eye candy! :)

There it is - an edition of Mention Monday. :) I'll challenge myself this week to try to post everyday through Friday. We'll see how it goes. ;) (And if the power holds out!!!)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,

    I follow the news about the storm and it's terrible what happens. I hope you do`nt get power outages and wish you much strength.

    Kind regards of Xandra from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for those links, I'll make sure and check those out. You all stay safe there, the whole world is watching and hoping thise gigantic storm will pass soon. My thoughts are with you.
    Huge mini hug,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda! Hope you're ok in your part of the world xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, thanks for sharing!

    I hope you fared though the storm well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Fortunately, we got through the storm with very minimal damage in upstate NY. I live just 2 hours north of NYC and am saddened by all of the destruction and flooding there, as well as in parts of PA, NJ and DE. Here's hoping all areas affected can make a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails