I worked on the Glencroft during the evening, and finished the beams. I also painted the fireplace wall on both floors. Also, I put the bay window in on the right side.
I will have a lot of touch-up to do, but I am glad most of the painting is done. Some of the beams were difficult to shove into the slots, but I made them fit. *ahem* The camera really brings out some discoloration you can't really see with the naked eye, or at least with the lighting in my living room...it actually looks a bit cleaner than in these photos. Oh well. It's like standing in the dressing room of a department store under fluorescent lights. Every flaw is illuminated. Yuck.
Next, I will be tackling the roof!
Anyway, here are those photos...