I tried making my first cupcakes tonight. They're not perfect, but not terrible for my first try. :)
I also made up some plants for the Glencroft. I had bought a few things from Joann's recently that would make some quick and easy plants.
On the left are some dried ferns which I separated, cut and attached to cloth-covered wire to make a smaller fern plant. On the right are some really cool embellishments I found in the scrapbooking aisle. The top one I hung on the herb shop door to decorate for spring. The one on the bottom was placed into a vase I had on hand. You can see the finished plants below.
Here they are in the Glencroft:
Currently, I am still working on the details and I am going to focus on the bedroom next. I think I am going to repaint and redress the bed and add some stationery to the desk. I just found a little handpainted chest of drawers in my collection that fits the color scheme in the bedroom.